5.4.07

McDonalds Are Trying to Kill Me: Day 1.5

As I'm back in Portsmouth for Easter I thought I'd go back to McDonalds to give them an extra pair of hands and make myself a bit of money.

However, it never occurred to me that they would give me TEN 4pm til 1am shifts on TEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS.
I'm not convinced I'm going to survive and not 100% sure its actually legal so I'm going to kick up a stink and try to get meself a couple of days off so that I can A) sleep, B) do some work on my three uni assignments and C) see Andrea again before I have to go back up to Stafford.

My first shift was yesterday. It wasn't too bad, I got a bit tired in the middle, but after a caffeine boost from some Coke things improved slightly. it was the first time I'd closed in at least a year so I was a little rusty but it wasn't too bad and we were out by half 12.

Only half an hour or so before I have to leave and do it all over again for the second time...

No comments: