6.4.07

McDonalds Are Trying to Kill Me: Day 2

Today's shift wasn't too bad, just really unbelievably hot. Everyone in the kitchen was sweating a Josh big time (Josh was a lobby host at Cosham Drive-Thru, where I work, who was famous for being sweaty even in the middle of winter).

I was working with Steph for most of this shift which was good. She is one of the few people at Cosham who actually works hard all the time, so between us we had everything sorted.
I also had some good news on this shift. A week or so before I came back, Colin Owen was sacked for making racist comments. Now I never have to work with the annoying bastard again! :D

The close was quite good. I forgot that they were quite enjoyable, but I still don't want to do ten in a row. Tomorrow I'm going to kick up a stink and try to get out of the shifts on Tuesday and Wednesday so that I can work on assignments Tuesday and see Andrea Wednesday.
I'm hoping the 'you haven't left me any time to work on my uni assignments while I'm home argument will improve my chances of getting time off.

think its time to put some washing on and go to bed now. my feet are killing me.

No comments: