7.4.07

McDonalds Are Trying to Kill Me: Day 3

This shift I went into the office to tell Charmaine that I didn't want to do my shifts for Tuesday and Wednesday as I'd been given 10 closes in a row leaving me no time to work on my uni assignments or see my friends while I'm home.
She said I'd have to find someone to cover the shifts for me if I didn't want to do them but Damien and Phil were both in the office at the time and they said 10 closes in a row was a bit harsh and later on Phil came out and said he'd sorted it for me and I had the days off. Woo!

The rest of the shift wasn't too bad. Starting to feel the tiredness of the late shifts kicking in though. Apart from a couple of busy patches it was mostly dead last night, so I got paid time and a half for standing round doing nothing much at all.

the good thing about having so many shifts is it ups my chances of winning on the monopoly thing. at the moment I'm halfway towards winning a Bravia TV and a mobile phone and a third of the way to getting a Nintendo DS Lite. Go me!

I just wish I'd picked up those two station squares that were on the crew room table on Thursday. They could have been the other half of my TV.

No comments: