1.8.07

Random thing to do

Last night I decided I'm going to take a photo of myself every day for a year or so, then put them into After Effects or something to make a video. It'll be interesting to see how much, or little, I change.
OK, so apparently it's been done before, but i don't care :P i just think it's slightly creepy that i decided to start mine a year to the day after he finished his...

In worse news, I cleaned out inside Ganon, my PC, the other day I removed about 4 years worth of dust from the fan on the motherboard, took out the graphics card, cleaned the dust out of the fan on that, put the graphics card back in, gave the rest a good vacuum....and now it doesn't work.

The only problem seems to be that the monitor won't get any signal from the PC which implies that theres something wrong with the graphics card, but unfortunately thats about the extent of my knowledge because I don't know that much about the insides of PCs, so I think I might have to get in my tech support. I'm sure I can bribe him with a cup of tea...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are these pics then?

You should have a kind of flic book online and then we can all see your changing face.

I would do it as well as it sounds interesting but I cannot afford 365 cameras as they tend to break if I attempt a pic of me...

*grin*

Anonymous said...

might get a flickr account or something, but not til I've got more than a weeks worth of photos :P

will blog again soon