6.8.07

[insert some sort of title here]

This morning I found that Yahoo owns Flickr so I as good as had an account there anyway. As a result you can see my photo-a-day pictures here.

Ganon is alive once more. It turns out that when I took the fan out to clean out the dust the processor came out with it and when I put it back the pins didn't go back into the sockets properly, which meant the whole computer wouldn't work. Just took a few moments to straighten up the pins and clip it back into the socket before putting the fan on again.
Luckily this got it working again. It was nothing to do with the graphics card, and I didn't have to buy any replacement parts. Jobs a good'un :P

I was going to say something else as well, but I can't remember what it was and I have to leave for work soon. I'll post later if I remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to see that you change your shirt everyday *grin*

You don't look much different yet though...

Mebbe you should grow a mustache?

A photodiary of facial hair...

Anonymous said...

lol. I had a beardy thing going on but McDonalds made me shave it. it may return once I go back up to Stafford but I haven't decided yet....

Anonymous said...

Yeah - work made me shave mine to. Bloody gits...

*grin*