12.8.05

OHH!

just seen an advert for The Link with Ken and Kenneth. they're hilarious, as ever. Matt and David...watch and learn. those characters have been around for years and they're still funny. Little Britain? boring by series two.

anyway...what was i going to say before i was distracted?

oh yes....i am actually watching big brother! [waits for readers to regain consciousness]
but wait, i still think its shite, and im only watching cos theres something in it for me. i have a tenner on Anthony to win, and if he does ill get £30 back.
i found a site where you just had to take up one of their offers and then just recommend the site to some friends to get a free iPod. im already signed up for screenselect DVD rental, so i did the one where you have to sign up to another website and place a bet of £10. i thought it would be better to risk a tenner and get an iPod than spend a £100+ to buy one.

that woman who did the nasty with a bottle has been evicted and so has the actress. looks like my money might be safe. the other bloke looks like an eejit. to be honest so does Anthony, but not as much.

now theres a big brother special of 8 out of 10 cats. bah, i have to put up with Geography for another half hour....ah, but theres Jade too. she'll be funny.

so what have i been doing today, other than gambling? bugger all really. i got up late, had a bath, went on the net, watched Scrubs, 8 out of 10 cats and Bears Tail from last friday then went to work where Gay Andy mocked me for being slightly unshaven. he also hugged me, which was slightly worrying. but it could have been worse, it could have been Leo...

if you dont know, Leo is the new bloke who could only be more like Manuel from Fawlty Towers if he was from Barcelona instead of somewhere in India. to be honest i'd rather work with Manuel. his english is better.
anyhoo...the reason it would have been worse if it was Leo who'd hugged me, is that at the end of my first shift with him, as he walked past me to go and clock out, he stood way too close, put one hand on my back and the other on my arm and said "thank you". i have no idea why.
now he seems to think hes my best friend and whenever he sees me he gives me a grin bigger than his "i dont understand what you just said" grin. im terrified of him...

Gay Andy's not too bad. sometimes he acts like he hates me, sometimes hes fine. today was the first time i've been hugged by him though. why are middle-aged men attracted to me? must try to tone down my charm...

although i did keep looking up to see Jennifer quickly looking in a different direction. the second time she did it she was quite close to me, she looked away, then looked back and said "hi, Matt" then walked off. its a shame she has a boyfriend.

Davina is interviewing Macaroni the actress. hurry up and boot her off to tell the weirdo hes out and Anthony has won...

one of the ex-housmates looks like Naboo from The Mighty Boosh...

No comments: