14.8.05

not been up to much since i last blogged...

just working and sleeping really.

i went to Tescos with the money my parents left so that i dont starve to death and came out with 3 pizzas (one of which is in the oven as i type) and a couple of packets of three minute noodles. in my defence i was meant to be learning how to budget and the 3 pizzas were only a fiver (1/3 of my budget for the week) and i only got the noodles so that i had some change for the photo machine in boots. im also planning to invent something with noodles (normal, not 3 minute) along the same lines as my egg fried rice (basic engridents, then bung in whatever might make it taste nice) and another with pasta, so i will probably have at least one pizza left by weds, when my parents come home.
i did finally take my provisional licence form up to the post office (thats what i needed the photo machine) and i should recieve it in less than 2 weeks. £42 well spent, i think.

i watched Lost, and it is fantastic. i wont go into detail because i dont want to spoil it for people and i cant really be arsed. i will just say it did have me shouting at the TV and im glad to see a british character in the form of...thingy...Merry in Lord of the Rings...even if he does have a very posh accent when hes meant to be a druggy in a band. cant wait for the next episode on weds.

right now im watching Alien3 on Channel 4. i've heard its shite, but im giving it a chance. not bad so far.

apparently Cara did my OCL (like a report thing saying how good you are) today, so a pay rise may be in the works. i certainly hope so...

Maddie is back, so yay! i missed her.

ooh...the alien has just burst out of the dog...

oven is beeping to inform me my pizza is done so i will do a Shari and leave you. toodles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I missed you too, in fact missed the whole GWC more than you usually do for people you have never met... anyway I watched Lost as well! It was great! And I too was pleased that the hobbit person was playing an English character. But why did it make you shout at the tv?

Anonymous said...

well i thought "is that a polar bear?!?!" then realised that id actuallly said it out loud, and the revelation that Kate, the good looking one who Good Guy Everyman-Turned-Hero Jack is destined to end up with by the end of the series is actually the murderer and not that bloke who spent the whole of the first two episodes looking shifty and smoking, which in movie terms means he might as well have "i am a murderer" tatooed on his forehead made me gasp and say "no!" slightly louder than i'd intended.

im liking Merry the druggie, the fat bloke whos name i've forgotten, and Said (the bloke who fixed the radio). the thing with the chinese couple is interesting. im guessing she'll have left him by the end of the series, and possibly learnt some english.

im also hoping there'll be an episode where the golden retriever puppy develops a taste for human flesh....

Anonymous said...

That's amazing, EVERYONE I have asked likes those three characters. Even my dad, who only watched about ten minutes of it.