26.2.10

One Hundred Days - Day Seventy Six

Another Doctor at last! Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor. Technically the first Doctor I ever saw, as he regenerates at the start of the 1996 TV Movie.
This was also the first Doctor to draw where I didn't have an action figure to use for reference. I don't know why, but I much prefer having a figure to use as reference instead of photographs. I'm not sure why, I guess because I can position it how I want it, and view it from any angle, instead of having to find photographs that are as close to what I want as possible and end up having to compromise between them and my vision.



Two weeks after drawing this, Character Options announced they were releasing a Seventh Doctor figure, exclusive to Forbidden Planet, which will come out mid March.

No comments: