26.2.10

One Hundred Days - Day Seventy Nine

Another Doctor, and another without a figure to use for reference. However I am MUCH happier about how this one came out than Sylvester McCoy. Maybe even better than Colin Baker too.
Paul McGann is who I officially name as the first Doctor I saw. I clearly remember watching it one weekend afternoon in 1996, and loving every minute of it. Although it wasn't until it came back in 2005 that I became properly obsessed...
I know the 1996 TV movie gets a lot of stick, and now that I've seen every episode ever I can see why, but it still holds a place in my heart, and despite the slightly dodgy storyline, Paul is still a brilliant Doctor and one of my favourites. His Big Finish audio plays are great too...heres hoping we'll get to see him on screen again....one day....

No comments: