28.12.09

One Hundred Days - Days Twenty Four, Twenty Five, Twenty Six, Twenty Seven and Twenty Eight

Whoops. Quite a bit behind with my updates here. I blame the festive period. Lets crack on then:

Day 24: On the last day of my Lego advent calenders, the gift behind the final door on the City themed calendar was a Santa minifig with a fireplace and stockings. Then I realised I had two more Santas knocking about somewhere so I decided to dig them out. But now I have three Santas. What do I do? obvious answer: fight to the death! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!


The vague red and black theme with the spectators wasn't planned. It just sort of happened when I was picking out the minifigs so I went with it . This was also the featured image for the HundredDays website on Christmas day too, so I'm quite pleased with that.

Day 25: Speaking of Christmas day, here it is! I was a bit busy this day, as you can imagine, so I just snapped a quick photo of the tree in the morning, while there were still presents underneath it.


Day 26: I had planned to draw something for Boxing day, but when I saw Frankie sleeping on the roof of his cube I couldn't resist a photo. He doesn't do it as much as he used to, but its nice to know some things never change. The top picture is the picture of the day, Frankie, just a couple of weeks off the old age of 16 months, and below it is a comparison of him in exactly the same place when he was just four weeks old.


Day 27: I'm not really sure what happened yesterday. Again, I planned on drawing something, but somehow time got away from me. Instead, I took a photo of our knitted nativity display...plus guest.


Day 28: Derwent has been bugging me to draw him an astronaut pretty much since Day One, so I finally decided to give in and have a go at drawing the Lego space man who was still hanging around and exploring my desk from christmas eve's Santa fight. Really pleased with how well it came out. May have to try drawing some more minifigs over the next few weeks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here themeddlingmatt.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research indicates that almost 70% of all USA grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.