9.12.09

One Hundred Days - Day Nine

After I uploaded yesterday's picture, James Bailey, an old school friend, sent me a message through facebook:

"I request a photo tomorrow with a yellow theme."

So, I had a think about it. And I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do. I overslept this morning as I was up til 3 last night finishing Time Gentlemen, Please (an excellent and hilarious point and click adventure game, btw, and sequel to the equally excellent Ben There, Dan That) and then had to go on the weekly Tesco trip which inexplicably takes up the whole afternoon, so I didn't have time to go out and explore to find something suitable to photograph.

Luckily, while I was waiting for mum and nan to find birthday cards for my dad, I noticed a little something else in the card aisle and snapped a quick pic using the camera on my phone.


Surprisingly good quality for a phone picture, I thought. And Mr Bailey's response? "Supurb"

No comments: