9.12.06

Ta-dah

As you can probably see, I've given my blog a facelift.

No idea why, I just fancied fooking around with the settings. I think it looks quite good. Let me know what you think. Even if you think its rubbish. I wont be offended. I'll just unleash the flying wombats and you'll never be heard from again.

Not much to report to be honest. My Lego advent calendar is amazing. Not many people can say they got an airport luggage x-ray machine in their calendar. I also got a hospital bench with a drip which a burnt Anakin Skywalker minifig (post-lava burnings, pre-Vader suit-ification) is making use of. Unfortunately the doctor minifig can’t attend to him as the airport staff minifig x-rayed his suitcase and found it to be full of scalpels and needles so he’s in a spot of bother. As soon as I get a policeman minifig he will be arrested.

Thursday night I
decided to watch the 1989 Batman film by Tim Burton and its put me in a really Batman sort of mood. I'm downloading the classic 1966 TV series staring Adam West (who is fantastic, I might add) and Batman Forever, just to see how bad it is. I think I’ve seen the start and seem to remember a vat of 'boiling acid' as if acid alone wasn’t bad enough. And since when could bank security guards recognise the acidity of a liquid just by looking at it, anyway?

Andrea's coming to visit this weekend. Its only a short one over one night cos she had to work Friday evening and we both have quite a lot of coursework to do. Speaking of which, our group piece was handed in yesterday! Glad to get it out the way. If Aidan youtubes it ill imbed it here. I might let you see our last too with me stuttering like a good 'un.

Looking forward to Andrea's arrival tomorrow (I’m writing this on Friday night/Saturday morning so I’m between days...). Cos its only a short visit we probably wont do anything other than curl up together and watch TV (we have the 7 episodes so far of the new series of Family Guy to watch!) but I cant complain.
I will also be inflicting my first ever pasta bake on her. It seems pretty easy.... just a case of adding the sauce to the dry pasta then bunging it in the oven. What could go wrong?

Slightly embarrassing moment earlier.... the bulb in Phil’s room blew causing all the lights in the house to go off. The switches are in a cupboard in my room. I accidentally turned off all the electricity in the whole house instead of putting the lights back on. Never mind. Its sorted now.

That’s all for now. If anything interesting happens over the weekend ill let you know. Hopefully my assignments won’t take over my life entirely....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I got a luggage x-ray machine too! And a hospital bed, upon which lego Draco Malfoy is reclining, because his hand broke off in an unfortunate furniture/lego interface incident.

Anonymous said...

I like this template. I like darker blogs. Colour and content.

I preferred your old font size though.