6.6.06

home, sweet.....home?

yep, im back in Portsmouth.

my last few days at uni were horrible. barely anyone left in halls to talk to, and all my stuff was packed so i was just sat in a bare white room with just the internet for company. i couldnt get home soon enough.

now im home....and im feeling much the same as i did my last few days at uni. the whole house was ripped out for re-wiring and only half of it has been plastered. im using my sisters bedroom (and shes home from Bangor tomorrow so i dont know whats happening after that) and all my stuff is still packed, including my computer, so i can only use my parents with its very tempremental modem.

on the plus side, my bedroom HAS been plastered, and i cant use it cos its being painted, its just that i only picked out the colours i wanted yesterday, the paint hasnt been bought yet, and im going to get kicked out of my sisters room tomorrow....
but one it is finished, ill be able to unpack some, if not all, of my stuff, get my computer out and wired up and hopefully itll start to feel like home again.

in other news ive just got back from McDonalds. I should be back grill monkeying friday next week. oh, what fun. and to be honest, i think it will be....for a week or so....catching up with the people i know from before, trying to convince the newbies that im not a trainee and am above them in the pecking order....and then the novelty will wear off and ill be back on the same old slog, waiting for my shifts to end as soon as possible. never mind.
at least im not doing closes any more.

this friday i may go back to Loughborough for the weekend. im just about to see how much it would cost and how long it would take on the train.

thats about all for now. speak soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it just great being back at parents when you have just gotten used to not being there?

Well its great not having to do my own washing anymore! Yeah!

Although I have seen a flat for 40k which I want. May have to get job first. May have to join you at MacDonalds. Mebbe not though as I live millions of miles from you... Also think I am to old and not allowed to work there...

Did I mention that you are a star? This is still the Green wing borrowing of incase there is anyone who will get annoyed by my worship of all that is you...

You may have to send me your email address as I am rubbish and have mislaid yours. Unless you are the contact I have on msn which is labelled "matt?"