2.1.10

One Hundred Days - Day Thirty Two

I very nearly forgot about 100days yesterday. I think it must have been because I didn't upload the new years eve pic until the morning so somewhere at the back of my brain a little voice was trying to tell me I'd already done it when I hadn't. Also I was preoccupied with the brilliant finale of Doctor Who featuring the regeneration of poor Mr Tennant.

But enough of excuses. I was determined to draw something instead of just taking another photo (and I had no idea what to take a photo of) so between 11:50 and midnight I drew this quick, rough sketch of the TARDIS.

I very much enjoyed the Doctor Who finale, which was mildly surprising considering RTD's previous efforts, which are usually a little disappointing. A brilliant send off for Doctor ten, and really looking forward to seeing where Matt Smith and Steven Moffat take it in the spring.

No comments: