26.9.07

'Bout Time I Blogged Again

Back up in Stafford now, awaiting the arrival of my new PC.
I think I've settled in up here. My room is smaller than it was last year, but I've still managed to fit a suitable amount of geekery in without it becoming crowded. I should probably upload photos like I did last year and the year before but perhaps I'll have a tidy up first and add them later...

Kinda annoyed at the uni we've missed two important lectures about our final year projects, first because no one bothered to tell us there was one and second because two different people (including the lecturer on the lecture we were meant to be at) told us that we were meant to be going to the Friday one when we're not. we're meant to be going to the Monday one. Grr.

As for Toni...my paranoia of the last blog went completely after I saw her at work the next day, but unfortunately we didn't get a chance to meet up socially before I had to come back to Stafford so things are kinda on hold for the time being.

Now I'm gonna tidy up a bit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Anonymous said...

Hold is a bugfer. I seem to have had my romantic life on hold for the past 27 (gulp, how old???) years.

I still maintain that the monastry would be the best bet. I will join the neighboring convent and we can meet up on saturdays and talk about star wars...

*note - bugfer is not a misspelling - it's my new favourite word.