25.6.07

its over

a few weeks back i had a phone call from Andrea.

she said she didn't feel the same spark as when we started going out, but instead of calling it a day we could wait til we were both home from uni and see how it goes. that alone made me pretty depressed, hence the previous post about not having a very good time.

so i agreed to give her some space until her exams were over and we were both home, only having a couple of very brief conversations on msn.
her last exam was on friday and she came home on saturday so this morning i was thinking about sending her a text to see if we could meet up so i could give her the birthday presents i'd already got her and maybe talk about what we were going to do.

then, this afternoon, i signed into facebook and found she'd changed her status to single. apparently its over for good, and i didn't even get the change to give it another go.
i've written her a text, but haven't sent it yet. maybe tomorrow.

and on top of that i now have to go for my first shift back at mcdonalds. what a brilliant mood i'm in for it.

life sucks again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Matt, I am sorry to hear that. Also - bloody Facebook, it is the devil's work, I tell you.

Sadly the spark at the beginning of a relationship never lasts (and in fact the brighter it is, the quicker it burns itself out), and people in relationships either have to learn to get along with each other after the spark has gone, or call it a day. I'm sorry to hear Andrea chose the latter option.

Chin up, though - you're creative, so you can use the emotional trauma (not to mention the McDonalds experience) to inform your future works.

I know, I'm probably not helping. But it will get better, don't worry.

Anonymous said...

Big hugs babe. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think I have hugged one side more than the other but you get the idea.

If it is any consellation I was dumped via blog once...

It probably isn't...

The blog isn't there anymore or I would send you the link so that my pain could help cheer you up.

Wanna hear a joke? I told this to someone and they laughed which means I will be using it for about the next 37.3 years.

How do you get a fat lass in to bed?
>
>
>
>
>
Piece of cake...




Ok - I promise to not tell you jokes to try and cheer you up ever again....

Here is another hug instead ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think that one is more equal...

xxx