21.11.06

Mugging Update

Mr CID came round yesterday. apparently they tracked down one of the guys who did it from the car registration number and arrested him. hes admitted doing it, but his story is slightly different (he originally asked to buy the fireworks and it was the other guy who did all the punching). i think hes on bail for 4 weeks or something and they're trying to get the other guy.

also, my uni work is coming along nicely. i made massive progress with my 3D Modelling for Film assignment (i actually started modelling!) and tomorrow i plan to get as much of my VMA done as possible. go me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that they've found one of them. Hope they find the other scumbag now.

Hope all is well with you. I'm off school today, for being sick and overtired. Ugh.

Talk soon!

Hn x

Anonymous said...

awwh. poor deppy [get well soon hug]

i was ill last wednesday.....i wonder who it'll be next week...?

Anonymous said...

Oh me! Me!! I was illl too!!!! Was really nasty, had me laid up for 4 days and i lost 6lbs!!!

Put it back on now :(

Glad they got one of the gits, he's a lying bastard!!!!

Hang the buggers!!!

P. xxx