20.10.06

blooooooog!

first things first: from Muscats blog

If you comment on this post:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours

To which Muscat's reply was:

1. You're no longer shorter than me
2. Try Linux!
3. Green (no idea why)
4. You bought me a lightsaber
5. Vague memory of you at Highbury...
6. Rats (you know why!)
7. Will you forgive me for the slight delay?

so there you go.

i had a good birthday. Andrea got me Count Duckula series 1 and the Back to the Future box set, so at the moment im going through a bit of a BttF phase......
ive decided i want a delorean as an incentive to learn to drive. it'll only set me back £16000.
any donations welcome...or you could just buy me the car :P

uni life has been quite fun so far, although the amount of work required is quickly expanding to ginormous standards.....ill survive though. hopefully ill pass :D

im too out of practice with this blogging lark....ill write more later.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I just have to comment to get those answers ^ Will this do?

Anonymous said...

Hi *waves*

Havent commented here in ages so will have to go and comment for each post I have missed. Does that mean I will get many answers about me?

P. xxx

Anonymous said...

okilly dokilly, Deppy

1. youre welsh! hah!
2. try watching all 6 star wars back to back. you know you want to
3. orange...cant think why that would be
4. you're very affectionate (hug)
5. ah, the random threads back at IMDb
6. sheep :P
7. why dont ya text me so much these days?

and Paula
1. i didnt know how to pronounce 'wootleague' for aaaaaages
2. get the dangermouse box set! you know you love penfold really
3. Red...not sure why...perhaps cos you were the Devils Redhead...
4. youre usually good for a laugh
5. back in the day on the IMDb board
6. some sort of rodent...and i mean that in the nicest possible way
7. miss being in australia?

Anonymous said...

A bloody RODANT!!!!!

A girl can go off you quickly young matthew....

Grrrrrrrrrrr...

And the answer to 7 is sometimes. Like now when it is FUNKING FREEZING!!!!