15.9.06

im in a real mood to watch Star Wars...

...but i cant.

because its in a box in the car.

and so is my DVD player....and TV....and computer. and lots of my other stuff.

thats right, im going back to uni tomorrow.
doesnt really feel like im leaving again. im sure it will once ive been squashed in the back of the car for 3 hours though.

looking forward to it (being back at uni, that is, not being stuck in the car for 3 hours), it was a good laugh last year and hopefully will be this year too. should be more interesting too, what with living with Luke, Rachel and Phil instead of a bunch of malaysians.
i hope Phil is in tomorrow, or ill have to sit on the doorstep.

oh well, as Charlie Chaplin once said "im leaving! and i wont return until i have come back" or something along those lines....Buster Keaton is much better. but now im rambling. been a while since ive had a good ramble, might keep this one going for a bit just for a change, but no, it better not.

ill blog again as soon as im settled in and with an internet connection. probably with photos of my room, just like last year.

still cant watch Star Wars though, can i? grr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nyah, nyah, nyah! I've been watching starwars!

Sad innit?

I still think i'm not supposed to like it as i am a girl. Tbh I never really understood ituntil I discovered that there were 3 other parts to it i never knew existed...

Still don't under stand though. Haven't seen all of it yet either. I think its the third movie (or is it the sixth?) I haven't seen all of. Its the one where the kid darth vader falls in to the lava. Ive only seen about half of it and feel ive missed out...

Now i'm rambling and it is late so I am gonna bugger off to bed. This whole not drinking malarky is really annoying me. 11.30 seems late when sober...

Anonymous said...

Matt: I'm always in that mood. Guess what I left at home this term?

Woot: Like it as much as you want. It's lonely being a Star Wars fan. But you absolutely must see the whole of Episode III.

Why don't you organise a SW marathon between you? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Have now watched all of episode iii and if I am being very truthfull - I still don't bloody understand it!

Someone explain it to me...